Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Big Announcement, Patti Bokowski is now a J.Hilburn Style Consultant

So, for a few weeks now I have been working on becoming a Style Consultant with J.Hilburn. If you are not familiar with them, they specialize in Men’s Custom Clothing, specifically, men’s custom shirts. Their fabrics are amazing, their prices beat their competitors and instead of you, the buyer, having to go to the store to purchase your goods, I come to you, either your office, home, local coffee shop, you name it! 

I even have a website so that you can order directly through the company. (Only for custom clothing, you will need to be measured first).

I am really excited about this new venture. I believe it is in alignment with my business, Nine Frogs, and provides an amazing product at competitive prices. It doesn’t get any better for me, assisting people to look and feel their best. That is what you call a win/win situation! 

For more information, please check out my J.Hilburn website: www.pattibokowski.Jhilburn.com 

 
Or call me at 631-316-4426 for further details. 

See you again next time… 

Patti B. 

www.ninefrogs.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from latest news update.

    my website - iphone kl

    ReplyDelete