Thursday, March 21, 2013

What is your Purpose?

The definition of Purpose, according to Webster’s Dictionary is: something set up as an end to be attained.

So what do you feel is your purpose?  The thing that makes you “tick”?  The thing you love to do?  The thing you love talking about?  The thing you do over and over again, most likely daily.  Something that even if no one paid you to do it, you would do it anyway? 

For me, it is all about being positive, and sharing that message, daily if possible.  I inherently believe we all need daily doses of positive reinforcement.  That I believe, is my purpose.  I get comments all the time about my “positive attitude”.


Let me be clear, I work at it.  Daily.  But I love what I do.  I love researching quotes, pictures, writing blogs, reading books/articles, anything I can find on personal development, positive reinforcement and being a better person.  It’s what drives me.  It is what makes me, me!


I found this quote recently, and I think it sums up perfectly how we should all feel about our purpose. Enjoy!
“Having a rough morning?

Place your hand over your heart.

Feel that? That’s called purpose
You’re alive for a reason.
Don’t give up”



Dream big people…


Patti
www.ninefrogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment