Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tip for the Small Business Owner & the Benefits of FIVERR


For those of us who are small business owners, we know how frustrating it can be? We are the CEO, COO, Director of Communications, Head of PR, The Admin, Networking Expert, Shipping Coordinator and anything else anyone can throw in there.

We are also usually working on a shoe string budget for those of us starting off fresh.  So it is always great when someone can share something helpful to our businesses, that won’t cost us a lot.  So today, I have something to share.

For anyone who has never heard of them before, let me introduce you to FIVERR.
FIVERR is this great website where you can find just about anyone who will do just about anything all for $5.00.  Seriously, it is amazing what some people will do for $5.00.  And there are a ton of marketing, PR, and graphics people, talented people, and right at your fingertips, who are more than willing to help you, all for $5.00.

I have had my picture photo shopped, had a logo made, one of my first business cards made, a banner for my Etsy account, an elevator speech written and more things than I can remember done with FIVERR.  Were there any projects they did that I wasn’t happy with? Sure a couple. But I was only out $5.00.

The way it works is, say you want someone to wear a t-shirt with your company logo on it (yes, there are people who will do that), you simply go to that category and then decide who you want to do the job (on FIVERR, they are called gigs). You pay for the gig (PayPal is the option of payment with them) and the person who is doing the gig will then send you an e-mail with any pertinent information they need to know to do the gig.

It really is amazing the talent you will find on there.

And now here is another thing about Fiverr, do you have a product or service that you want to provide on FIVERR? It’s a great way to get PR!  Granted, you only get $5.00 (actually I think you only get $4.00 because the good people of FIVERR have to get their cut) but still, recognition plus a couple of bucks, something to look into.

My advice, check them out, you never know who or what service you may find to help you out.
Here’s my latest purchase, hope you like it



Dream Big …

Patti
www.ninefrogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment