Monday, January 28, 2013

So this is me & what I do

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Patti Bokowski, your personal stylist and self-esteem builder at Nine Frogs. Did you know that all of you, no matter what shape or size, are a package? You are a beautiful package comprised of hopes, dreams, a personality, self-esteem and an outer image. My question to you is, do they all match up? Do you feel like the creature you were born to be or WANT to be? That’s what I do. I help people, whether they just want to reinvent themselves or they are going through a major life change like a new career or divorce, get the look, attitude, energy and zip in their step they deserve. In today’s hectic world, there’s one person who often gets forgotten - left behind on all the to-do lists, tasks and demands. You! Using my expertise in personal and corporate development, I help bring your personal vision to life.  I do more than coach you. I encourage you every step of the way. So, you don’t just get a new look. You get a new lease on life.




Thanks & see you again next time…



Patti B.

www.ninefrogs.com



No comments:

Post a Comment