Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What’s your Style?

I get a lot of comments on the way I dress.  Which I guess on one hand is a good thing as they are usually nice comments and compliments.  I’ve had people comment on my hair (as in why do I wear my hair this way, my answer, because I like it), the length of my skirt (yes, I like wearing my skirts a little higher than most, my choice) and my shoes, OMG, can’t forget the shoes (things like, how do you walk around in those, or, don’t you own regular shoes? Regular shoes, answer no).

Here’s my point, how I dress is my style.  Everything about me is well, me.  It’s taken me quite a while to get it down, to get this look.  And I like it a lot, it works for me.  When I get dressed in the morning (after having gone to the gym) I feel good getting dressed.  Whether I’m seeing a client and getting dressed up or I’m working from home and wearing jeans.  I’m confident that whatever I am wearing I’m feeling my best and that I like the way I look in it.

And that’s the key point, my confidence. 

These days, I don’t wear anything unless I feel really good about it. The days of wearing an outfit just so I have something to wear are long over.   And I share that with all my clients.  It is better to have five outfits you feel fabulous in then ten outfits you feel okay in.  I mean, who wants to feel just okay?

Now, who wants to feel fabulous? 


Think about your current style.  Do you have a style?  When you walk out the door in the morning are you saying, here I am world, or are you just counting the hours till you can get back home and put your sweats back on? 

Let me ask you?  Are you still wearing the same clothes from five years ago?  Do you have the same haircut since high school?  Do people say things like, that outfit looks comfortable?  



If the answer is yes to any of those questions, you might want to think about an upgrade.

I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s worth repeating.  If you feel and look good, you will accomplish so much more with your life.  You will have the confidence you need in order to succeed, to take chances and to work on all those goals and dreams you have swimming around in that beautiful head of yours.

You deserve to feel good.

You deserve to look good.

You deserve to conquer the world.

Now it’s up to you to take the first step.

NineFrogs – where attitude is everything!

Patti Bokowski
www.NineFrogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment